Wednesday 22 August 2012

A Feather In Your Cap

Hola!!

How are we all on this fine day? Ok I don't know why put I'm in an awfully good very chirpy mood. Yes I am one of them people that tend to over happy and enthusiastic and some how that isn't reliant on caffeine. 

I am meant to be on a little bit of a spending ban as its the boys birthday and its been V-fest this month oh and I'm going on holiday next week!! but as soon as I had seen this I just fell in love with it and had to have it.

 Estella Bartlett Feather Neckless
With Love
I am also a proper sucker for packaging and all if the Estella Bartlett stuff is amazing. I have already added some of the bracelets to my wish list after pay day. The next best thing about this necklace is the price for £14 I thought I was getting and absolute bargain.

 Estella Bartlett Feather Neckless
Feather Friends
 Estella Bartlett Feather Neckless
Birds Of A Feather
Now what do we think peeps do we like? I don't think I've taken this off since I bought it and cant wait to wear it on my jolly holidays with a lovely brown tan.

Thanks for reading guys







7 comments:

  1. what a lovley necklace!

    i blog at www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    follow if you like and i will follow back!!
    also have a look at these cute clothes! i love them!!
    http://zfer.us/kJYi0

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet and delicate!

    You have a lovely blog, i'm following.

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty and delicate necklace
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and unique necklace. I got my friend an Estella Bartlett bracelet for her birthday - I wanted to keep it for myself! haha
    Claire x
    www.prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I think I would of and just bought her a boots set haha xxx

      Delete