Sunday 22 April 2012

First blog! :)

Hi Guys

So the start of my very first Blog, Oh these are exciting times!!

I thought I would say a little introduction about what you can expect from me and why I hope you keep reading. So I'm 24 I live in greater Manchester and I've worked in a large department store for just over a year now and this has started my love affair with everything fashion and beauty related.

I'm sure over time this will evolve into what ever path it takes but I'm intending it to be aimed at people with the same kind of passion for fashion as I have. Along with the people like me who are only just dipping their toes into the beauty world.

I've got a YouTube Channel on the way to and I hope you enjoy my videos that will be up and ready very soon. http://www.youtube.com/user/CantWalkInHighHeels?feature=mhee

I hope you choose to come on this journey with me!

Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Good luck with your blog! I am new to blogging too (6 weeks) and I love it! Also just launched a new channel so once u get yours up and running, I'll def subscribe :) don't forget also to join the weekly bloghop at bloglovetherapy. Its a great way of meeting other bloggers n gaining new followers :)

    Take Care!
    Holly

    www.blogofacosmeticsjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice start :) keep going xx

    ReplyDelete